Been on vacation with Uncle R and Aunt S for a couple of weeks, and I’ve been enjoying it very much. Got to see a lot of things I ususally dont get to see in the ‘big city’ (haha) like 38 hawks and 14 deer, some lit caverns and gorgeous waterfalls even if they weren’t anything mighty like ol’ Niagra. Oh believe-you-me, I will be posting pics soon. So what else have I been doing while on vacation? Why, the following:
1. Sleeping! Oh sure, I do that when i’m not on vacation, but vacation-sleep is different than everyday-sleep in that you can sleep without worrying about jumping up to answer the door or the phone or slap makeup on.
2. Editing videos. If I’m gonna post any vids or pics, I gotta clean ‘em up so that you can actually see what’s going on without feeling like you’re looking through a curtain of sand. Grrr, I hate video/picture grain! Its the only time I use a video.picture editing program, just to remove grain.
3. Eating things I’m not supposed to. “But Jeanbird,” you may ask, “don’t you eat things you’re not supposed to already without being on cvacation?” ”Why yes,” I will reply, “of course I do. But vacation nortiness is different than regular nortiness in that you can hate yourself only after you get home!”
4. Shopping! I don’t mean ‘blow all your dough in the mall-type shopping,’ but the clearance shelf-shopping. Summer stuff is being replaced with fall stuff, so now is a good time to see what you can find for next summer. So what if its not big-time, reckless fun shopping? I found some great deals on some great stuff, so pppttthhh!!!
5. Watching ‘The Walking Dead.’ Now, I swore to myself I would no longer get involved with shows that kill off main characters, because that’s a depression I dont need to add onto my other depressions, and crap like that depresses me immensely. So against my better judgement, I went and got involved with one of the most popular (and gory) shows of all time. I know I’ll regret it. But hell, its better than a soap opera ANY DAY! Which leads me to my next thing…
6. Not watching soap operas! I’m not even e-mailing friends to ask what is going on on ‘Days Of Our freakin’ Lives!’ I am totally not watching that show and I am enjoying it!
7. Cleaning up bunny poop. Did you really think I was going to post an entry that didn’t include bunneh poop? HA! Really, though, Boo Bunny doesn’t seem to be enjoying being in a strange place and in a strange room where the floors are all hardwood and he has no traction to assist him in running away from his mommy, who seems to be taking advantage of that in order to pick him up and squish-hug him relentlessly. At home he has better places to hide, carpeting to run on, and his favorite places to poop. Here at the relatives’ house, he doesn’t quite know how to adjust. So he’s pooping everywhere.
8. Taking lots of pics! Needless to say!
9. Saw the movie ‘The Conjuring.’ My sis and I were the only people in the theater for this one. Oh yep, its scary, allright. In my opinion, anyway. Especially when you’re in a theater with only one other person. Supposedly based on real story. If so, then I’d need soooooo much therapy if I was ANY of the real-life folks in that movie!
10. Saw the movie ‘Wolverine.’ Much more soothing than The Conjuring, haha! Very nice Hugh Jackman butt-shot for us ladies. I enjoyed it very much, but then I pretty much love everything Hugh Jackman does!
What have you guys been up to lately?